Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hey Kids!


You're always asking me what I want for a birthday or Christmas present. I always tell you some socks or a tie would be nice. Well, this year I will be a little more creative. I saw exactly what I want when I was in the aquarium at Xcaret last month. You can see in the picture an air power tool being used to clean the aquarium glass on the inside. How cool is that? So all it takes is the air tool, a hose, and an air compressor. The hard part will be to find a very small man who can fit inside my aquarium. I was going to say that most of the guys in the Xcaret area were pure blooded Mayans, so you might start there, but then we would have all those visa problems, so you need to stay state-side. Better start looking now.

1 comment:

" I Love My Life!" said...

Im cracking up Rich!
Thats hysterical...I always love reading what you have to write...
Katie R

Play These Songs at my Funeral