Sunday, November 23, 2008


I'm in heaven! No, no, no, this isn't a message from the other side, I'm speaking metaphorically. I'm just reflecting on the last couple of days with my family. On Thursday I arrived in Provo and held my granddaughter Claire for the first time. What a thrill! She is so precious and so beautiful, perfect in every way. And then Friday I was found in the temple, with Lindsay as she received the endowment. It was a time of wonderment for her and I think a great fulfilling. This is heaven on earth for me--an expanding family, and every one of my children worthy to enter the temple and partake of the great blessings which it holds.

3 comments:

Porter Family said...

Awesome. It's such a fun feeling to have your whole family there.

" I Love My Life!" said...

so happy for your family Rich!
I love you guys!
Katie

Supermom.com said...

I think you got it all right. I know we always looked up to your family in Bellingham. Thanks for being such a great example and pillar of faith. Happy Holidays.
Love,
Erik, Tomi and the girls

Play These Songs at my Funeral